Der Bluepost zu den Veränderungen bei der Kochkunst sowie Rezepte und Materialien in Mists of Pandaria…
So you might have heard for Cooking in Mists of Pandaria we will have specializations. At the moment we’re looking at around 5 branches of cooking, for example: broiling, steaming…etc.
Each of these specializations will focus on a particular stat. So let’s say the Steaming specialization allows you to create Agility food. A rogue would find that very interesting, and would probably want to max that one out first. At which point, said rogue would be able to create Agility buff feasts for groups. Cool, huh? But worry not, once you max out in one specialization, you can then work on the other specializations.
Maybe they’re gonna make it take ages to fully train all of them.
Well, maybe not ages. But it does mean that until enough time passes for you to train all specializations, you need to—er—specialize. Actually it’s the way for other crafting professions too. For example, my jewelcrafter specialized in spell related stat recipes first, since of all my multitude of alts, I prefer my casters. Eventually, of course, she learned many more recipes and of course so did other crafters, so the market changed.
- Recipe: Great Pandaren Banquet – Well Fed: +275 in a useful stat.
- Recipe: Pandaren Banquet – Well Fed: +275 in a useful stat.
- Recipe: Black Pepper Steak – Well Fed: +300 Strength.
- Recipe: Sea Mist Rice Noodles – Well Fed: +300 Agility.
- Recipe: Mogu Fish Stew – Well Fed: +300 Intellect.
- Recipe: Steamed Meat Buns – Well Fed: +300 Spirit.
- Recipe: Chun Tian Spring Rolls – Well Fed: +450 Stamina.
- Recipe: Eternal Blossom Fish – Well Fed: +275 Strength.
- Recipe: Hozu Stir Fry – Well Fed: +275 Agility.
- Recipe: Braised Wolf – Well Fed: +275 Intellect.
- Recipe: Fire Spirit Hot Pot – Well Fed: +275 Spirit.
- Recipe: Twin Fish Platter – Well Fed: +415 Stamina.
- Recipe: Charbroiled Tiger Steak – Well Fed: +250 Strength.
- Recipe: Jade Forest Fried Rice – Well Fed: +250 Agility.
- Recipe: Swirling Mist Soup – Well Fed: +250 Intellect.
- Recipe: Shrimp Dumplings – Well Fed: +250 Spirit.
- Recipe: Forest Pheasant Roast – Well Fed: +375 Stamina.
- Recipe: Pandaren Meat Ball – Restores 100000 health over 10 sec.
- Recipe: Fish Cake – Restores 100000 health and 100000 mana over 10 sec.
- Black Pepper
- Goat Chops
- Tough Wolf Flank
- Rice Flour
- Juicycrunch Carrot
- Red Blossom Leek
- Yak Flanks
- Mogu Pumpkin
- Ox Ribs
- 100 Year Soy Sauce
- Sirloin Steak
- White Turnip
- Pink Turnip
- Aged Pink Turnip
- Tender Brisket
- Minced Meat
- Pheasant Breast
- Forest Boar Meat
- Raw Tiger Steak