Bei den Presse Events jede Menge zusehen, u. a. viele Interviews mit den Entwicklern zum kommenden Addon Warlords of Draenor.
Hey guys! This week, Forrseti and Toman were very privileged to be invited to visit the EU Blizzard HQ in Versailles for a day of gawking and geeking. While we were there, we took part in a Q&A with two of WoWs lead developers, Brian Holinka (Lead PVP Designer) and Ion Hazzikostas (Lead Encounter Designer). We were able to ask a few questions about Warlords of Draenor, and got some real insights from two guys at the forefront of development in the new expansion. It was such a treat, so thank you so much to everyone at Blizzard for the opportunity, and especially to Brian and Ion for taking time out of their busy days to talk to us.
Click through below to read the transcript in full from the interview. There are a LOT of great titbits in there.
Anyway, to the podcast! This week we talk about:
- The new raven mount – where’s it from?;
- We cover Blackhand in War-LORE-ds of Draenor;
- Some interesting points from our Q&A session;
- The recent WoW Infographic;
- …and much more!
Den kompletten Artikel auf readycheck.co.uk lesen.
Zur kommenden Erweiterung Warlords of Draenor gibt es momentan eine wahre Informationsflut. Hier ein paar ausgewählte Interviews mit einer Menge Fakten, Informationen und Neuigkeiten:
A few hours ago we had the opportunity to interview the Blizzard’s Lead Content Designer, Cory „mumper“ Stockton.
The topic was the new 5.3 patch, but we focused on the future of WoW as well. It was just a 20 minutes interview and we tried to squeeze in the best questions we had. Thanks to our twitter followers who sent us questions and, of course, thanks to my in game friends who also helped.
Mehr auf wowjuju.com…
Cory and I talk about a lot interesting things on the podcast this week. Here are some of the highlights and big reveals:
- Why PvP has become a bigger focus for the battle pet devs
- A crazy pet idea that didn’t make it into the game
- The devs’ 3 major goals for pet battles in patch 5.3
- What criteria makes a pet considered “broken” or “overpowered”
- What’s next for pet battles?
- How they’re making the new Beasts of Fable harder
- The pet team Cory’s currently playing with
- Cory explains how the spawning mechanic works for the amazing (and frustratingly elusive) Unborn Val’kyr pet
Mehr auf gamediplomat.com…
Last week, we were given the chance to ask questions directly to Greg Street (Ghostcrawler) and his team. The subject of the interview initially was Classes & Systems, but we asked a few questions about raid design and the Brawler’s Guild, so eventually, the entire WoW design team pitched in to answer our questions.
Mehr auf icy-veins.com…