In a new series of six dramatic shorts, we travel back to the time of the last pandaren emperor, a golden age before the land was enveloped by mist.
Screenshots zu den T16 Sets vom Hexenmeister und Magier.
A few hours ago we had the opportunity to interview the Blizzard’s Lead Content Designer, Cory „mumper“ Stockton.
The topic was the new 5.3 patch, but we focused on the future of WoW as well. It was just a 20 minutes interview and we tried to squeeze in the best questions we had. Thanks to our twitter followers who sent us questions and, of course, thanks to my in game friends who also helped.
Mehr auf wowjuju.com…
Cory and I talk about a lot interesting things on the podcast this week. Here are some of the highlights and big reveals:
- Why PvP has become a bigger focus for the battle pet devs
- A crazy pet idea that didn’t make it into the game
- The devs’ 3 major goals for pet battles in patch 5.3
- What criteria makes a pet considered “broken” or “overpowered”
- What’s next for pet battles?
- How they’re making the new Beasts of Fable harder
- The pet team Cory’s currently playing with
- Cory explains how the spawning mechanic works for the amazing (and frustratingly elusive) Unborn Val’kyr pet
Mehr auf gamediplomat.com…
Last week, we were given the chance to ask questions directly to Greg Street (Ghostcrawler) and his team. The subject of the interview initially was Classes & Systems, but we asked a few questions about raid design and the Brawler’s Guild, so eventually, the entire WoW design team pitched in to answer our questions.
Mehr auf icy-veins.com…